Join the Team as a Programs and Outreach Manager
The Center for the Economics of Human Development (CEHD) at the University of Chicago is actively seeking a Programs and Outreach Manager (JR06379) to lead and execute academic and outreach events on a global scale. Founded in 2014 by Nobel Laureate James J. Heckman at the University of Chicago, CEHD seeks to foster a comprehensive research program that identifies and explores the circumstances under which people develop the skills necessary to thrive in the current economy and achieve their fullest potential.
The Programs and Outreach Manager will:
- Provide comprehensive coordination and execution of initiatives and programs of CEHD.
- Manage program timelines, logistics, and budgets, and ensures milestones are achieved.
- Manage activities and achievements as part of a wider CEHD team.
- Advance relationships with colleagues across and outside the campus community and peer institutions to promote CEHD visibility.
- Ensure that program objectives, administration, and spending are in compliance with regulatory policies and procedures and consistent with established CEHD guidelines.
- Learn, implement, use, and advance technological software adopted by the office to enhance program production, tracking, and reporting processes.
- The ideal candidate will be independently driven and adaptable, have proven project management skills, experience in higher education, excellent attention to detail, and strong communication skills.
The position offers salary commensurate with skills, training, and responsibility and comprehensive health benefits.