R24 Coordinator Position
We are seeking a recent Economics, Psychology (or related) graduate to coordinate its new Research Network on the Determinants of Life Course Capabilities and Outcomes fulfilling the following tasks:
- Lead the Research Network’s academic goals through developing and sustaining active communication across scholars.
- Promote engagement of members to the academic aims of the project and attendance at events.
- Event planning and execution of domestic and international 1-2 day events for upwards of 30 attendees.
- Coordinating workshops at other institutions.
- Developing and executing a multimedia plan for research dissemination. This includes website development and creation of printed material.
- Producing written material from academic, often technical, research, to include: event reporting, as needed to coordinate academic volumes, writing federal grant progress reports, press and promotional material, and other material per the needs of the project.
To learn more about this position, see the complete job description and application information here.